The official website https://vietnamfasttours.com/ is under control of VFT Co.,Ltd in operation.
Keep referring our services in case you do not have any concern about the term of Privacy and Information committed in this Policy.
Collection and Use of Customer’s Information
In order to improve our Services with high standards to fulfill all purposes of customers, we tend to collect different types of information for a wide range of data.
Types of Collected Important Data
We need to collect fully your personal information to identify and contact you in an easier way.
- Personal data includes:
- Full name
- Age group
- Email address / Phone number
- Democratic information: Accommodation address, State, Province / City, ZIP / Postal code, Country
- Related information in surveys and offers
- Cookies and Data Usage
We need to know about your computer’s information including your device’s type, IP address, type and version of browser, web history, bouncing rate, OS and other diagnostic data.
While your computer is working on websites, a small piece of data is sent from a website and stored on your computer with specific information to a particular client and site. It is called ‘cookies’.
Cookies were designed to allow web applications to respond to you by gathering and remembering information about your activities and your favorite links that you frequently visit.
By agreeing to accept cookies, you can manage your web traffic via cookies. Tracking technologies as beacons, tags, and scripts have the functions in collecting and tracking information to improve and analyze our Service.
When cookies are refused by your setting, you may not be able to use some sections in our Services.
Some main cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: to operate our Services
- Preference Cookies: to remember your preferences
- Security Cookies: for security purposes
- Traffic log Cookies: analyze data about web traffic
In conclusion, cookies help us to build a better website by letting us know which pages are helpful to users and which are not.
Control Your Personal Information
Most web browsers automatically allow cookies. But you can accept or decline cookies according to your browser setting. The restriction may prevent you from taking full advantages of the website.
You may choose to restrict your personal information by following these suggestions:
- There is a checkbox where you can configure the data to be used for direct marketing purposes in the form box.
- You can unsubscribe by following the link placed in the footer of any newsletter email sent by us.
- If you have any trouble controlling your information on our site, please contact us at email@example.com to get further assistance. We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information without your permission.
- If you find any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible at the above address for correction.
- If you unsubscribe from our mailing list, your information may be removed from Vietnam Fast Tours within a reasonable amount of time.
Purposes of Using Data
Vietnam Fast Tours collects and uses the data for various purposes:
- Improve and maintain the Service
- Send newsletters and notifications about main features including tradition, culture, history, and tourism in Southeast Asia region, as well as new products and special offers like brochures and vouchers
- Notify you about changes to our Services
- Allow your participation in our interactive features
- Provide customers with best care and support
- Provide analysis or valuable information for your needs
Monitor the usage of the Service
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
Terms of Data Display
We ensure the safety and privacy of the vital information that you provided for us.
With suitable strictly physical, electronic and managerial procedures that we have set, we ensure to safeguard and secure the data collected online, avoid unauthorized access or disclosure.
We also strive to promote commercially acceptable means in order to extend the protection of your Personal Information away from hackers, disclosure, copying, and modification.
Vietnam Fast Tours is a private selling company. We consider that the collected data promotes the close relationship between us and our customers. However, we need to utilize a third party, such as a company or an individual to interfere in facilitation our Services.
We allow them to represent us to distribute our Services. Therefore, you Personal Information may be shared without further notice to you.
The third party has the obligation in keeping your information safe and preventing your information from disclosure. They are not permitted to use your information for other purposes apart from the assistance to us in analysing how our services are used.
The purposes for letting the third parties use personal data:
- Business transfers: In term of corporate sales, merging, reorganization, or dissolution of the company, personal data is a part of the transferred assets.
- Responsibility of Vietnam Fast Tours: Our company remains reliable with the onward transfer to the third parties of personal information from the data of EU and Swiss tourists received under the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
- Agents, Consultants and Third Concerned Parties: Vietnam Fast Tours hires other companies to perform mailing information, maintaining databases, tour operation, and processing payments. We only provide efficiently the necessary information regarding their duties.
Vietnam Fast Tours may show your personal information in order to carry out necessary procedures including:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights and properties of Vietnam Fast Tours
- Investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the services
- Protect the personal safety of users of the services or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Links to Access Other Websites
Our website may contain different links to access other websites. If you click on a link of a third party, you will be directed to the website of that third party.
Remember that, once you leave our site and click on another link, we have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices in any websites and services of the third party.
For your safety, please review the changes carefully before deciding to update.