Gorgeous Thailand: A Paradise on Earth
Located in Southeast Asia, Thailand emerges as the top impressive destination with the richness in culture and religion, as well as breathtaking landscapes inherited from the nature. Thailand will bring you unforgettable memories with special visit to world-well-known pagodas and temples, deep exploration to the most iconic tourist attractions, or best relaxation ever on evergreen islands and glamorous pristine beaches with long white sands and crystal blue seawater under the swaying coconut palm trees. Besides, this wonderful land also makes you fall in love by animated nights on colorful streets. In your journey to Southeast Asia, Thailand is the first suggestion that makes up your perfect vacation.
Thailand is tropical country with changeable monsoon, which cause significant impact on the weather through year. There are three main seasons in Thailand including hot season, rainy season, and dry season. The weather in Thailand also contains a large amount of sun, rainfall and humidity. The weather in Thailand is nice almost whole-year. However, the best time to travel to Thailand is from November to March. This time will limit rain and mud for your trip. Visit Thailand in this period, you will have a great time to discover several natural tourist attractions under lovely sunny days, and take the best relaxation ever on gorgeous beaches in top iconic islands in Thailand. Moreover, you will get an opportunity to join in many national funny festivals when in Thailand in these months.
Starting from the North of Thailand, Chiang Rai is a tourist city that will hold your feet with breathtaking natural tourist attractions. Trekking to Phu Chi Fa or Doi Pha Tang mountains to contemplate the best sunset ever, or discovering the Golden Triangle – the most popular ecological tourist spot are amazing recommendations which give you opportunities to merge yourself into the nature. Take a short trip to cultural and religious highlights such as well-known Wat Rong Khun, which is also dubbed as The White Temple with traditional folks carved on the walls. Visit Akha Hill Tribe Village to figure out the local features in daily life of mountainous people.
Another city for travel in the North of Thailand is Chiang Mai. This city is the land of richness in natural beauty. Start to visit Chiang Mai Zoo and Aquarium and The Tribal Museum to take a first glance at this city. Join into the nature by climbing up the Bua Thong Sticky Waterfall, trekking through the evergreen jungles to reach different tribal villages there, or cruising the river to beautiful rural Mae Ping. Stop at Warorot Market for shopping traditional products and enjoying delicious cuisine.
Located in the Middle of Thailand, on Chao Phraya delta area, Bangkok is the capital, as well as the most bustling city of the country. First arrival to Bangkok, you will fall in love with the most important cultural and religious highlights such as famous Grand Palace, National Museum, and considerable amount of well-known temples and pagodas: Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Wat Saket, Wat Benchamabophit. Cruising Chao Phraya river on a boat to discover floating markets or visiting Khao San Road – where has a complex of shops, bars, restaurants will be ideal suggestions for your trip.
Move to the South of Thailand, Phuket, a province surrounded by the sea is an iconic destination that takes first impression of travelers by wonderful islands such as Patong, Karon, Kamala and Mueang. Phuket can be called as the ‘Paradise of Beaches’, where contains significant amount of the most glamorous beaches ever. Visit Phuket, you will have a great chance to take the best relaxation by lying on charming long white sands, sunbathing under nice sunshines and drowning yourself into the cool crystal clear blue seawater to touch the living coral reefs and other colorful sea creatures in different islands and Sirinat National Park. Besides, Phuket also offers you picturesque views of nature from majestic limestones on evergreen water in incredible Koh Pha Ngang, or religious side from Wat Koh Sirey.
Krabi in the South of Thailand is also a famous province for travel. Upon arrival to Krabi, take a deep insight to the nature with Khlong Thom Nuea hot waterfall, Than Bok Khorani National Park and Khao Yai area. Join in marine life with Mu Ko Lanta National Park, Ko Lanta Yai – where is the best place for scuba diving, Khiriwong or Khai Thai. Visit cultural and religious spot with Krabi Noi. Stay in gorgeous beaches such as Ko Lanta Noi, Ko Siboya, Ko Pu. Especially, Phi Phi Islands is the most outstanding travel-spot in Krabi with most beautiful beaches and marine landscapes.
Thailand is well-known as the heaven of the most wonderful islands in over the world. A huge number of iconic islands in this paradise includes Koh Phayam, Ko Similan, Koh Yao Yai, Ko Khram Yai, Ko Munnork and other various islands. All of them are inherited by the most picturesque landscapes from the nature, which will bring every traveler the real feeling of being merged into the evergreen forests and deep blue sea water. The perfect journey to Thailand will bring you most unforgettable experiences ever.
- Currency: Official currency in Thailand is Baht (B). You can exchange your money into Baht when reaching Thailand. US Dollar is also used widely in this tourist country. Most of the markets in destinations for travel have transaction in US Dollar. Moreover, US Dollar is also the currency in many ATMs in Thailand.
- Transportation: When in Thailand, there are several means of transportation for your choice. Tuktuk is the most popular local transportation that you will see all the streets. You can hire one for your own purposes whole-day. Traditional taxi or motorbike taxi are convenient vehicles which take you around the city to sightseeing the daily life in Thailand. Songthaew is another local transportation which is also widely used. Other good selections are public transportations such as Bangkok BTS skytrain, bus, train or plane.
- Visa: For the trip within 30 days, citizens from 48 countries including Canada, The United States and European countries do not need to get a visa for travel to Thailand. Tourists from other countries need a visa to enter Thailand for their journey. They need to apply for a visa via online website with simple procedures to get a tourist visa with cheap price.
- Languages: Thai is the official language of Thailand. English and Chinese are also spoken widely in many tourist destinations.
People: There are some 70 ethnic groups in Thailand, including 24 groups of Tai people. People in Thailand are friendly, hospitable and kind. You can catch a smile of the Tai person everywhere. Therefore, when in this travel paradise, you always feel that you are hearty welcomed and Tai people are always willing to support you.
- Religion: Thailand is the country of Buddhism with over 95% follow this religion. Besides, there are also small number of religious people who are Muslims, Catholic Christians, and Jewishs.