Laos is a beautiful and peaceful country, enchanting people with sacred temples, wonderful waterfalls, and Buddha statues of many unique shapes. Therefore, Laos is one of the countries that attract many tourists yearly. If you are planning to travel to this place, do not forget to choose the ideal places to stop. In this article, we will introduce some of the most beautiful hotels in Laos.
What are waiting for you?
Best Hotel In Laos
Rosewood Luang Prabang
Rosewood Luang Prabang is about a 10-minute drive from the town center; the design honors the city’s culture and the diversity of identity of the tribes in Laos. This resort villa is located in a hilltop forest in the middle of a small river. This 23-villa resort was conceived by Bill Bensley, a famous American designer. Each room has a balcony; the owner can admire the breathtaking beauty of the mountains and rivers.
Cuisine in Rosewood Luang Prabang is mostly local royal dishes, supervised by Sebastien Rubis, a long-time Lao resident. He knows foreign languages and is extremely passionate about the country’s cuisine. One of the interesting things about coming to Rosewood Luang Prabang is that visitors can take a private spa route from ancient Lao remedies, using herbs for therapy and rejuvenation. Rosewood Luang Prabang does not have a fitness center, but in return is a lovely riverside swimming pool and mountain bikes for visitors. Therefore, Rosewood is considered one of the best hotels if you want to try Laos private tours.
The Apsara is an excellent hotel for visitors to Luang Prabang, offering a charming environment and many helpful amenities to enhance your stay. While staying at The Apsara Hotel, tourists might check out Wat Sop Sickharam Luang Prabang (0.1 km) and Wat Sensou Kharam (0.1 km), some of Luang Prabang’s top attractions. Free wifi is offered to guests, and rooms at The Apsara Hotel offer air conditioning, a refrigerator, and a minibar.
Take advantage of some amenities during your stay, including a 24-hour front desk, baggage storage, and a coffee shop. Guests at The Apsara Hotel are also welcome to experiment with breakfast right in the hotel. For visitors with vehicles, parking is available.
Nagas Luang Prabang MGallery is rated as one of the best 4-star hotels for Laos private tours. The hotel is located in an ideal location convenient for tourists to move and visit famous landmarks. Each room at Nagas Luang Prabang MGallery by Sofitel is equipped with free wifi, flat-screen TV, a balcony, a separate bathroom, and free toiletries.
The hotel has a restaurant and bar serving delicious food and a children’s menu with diverse and nutritious dishes. Wine drinks, delicious coffee, and plentiful snacks.
This Laos hotel supports a variety of tours such as local cultural tours, famous landmarks, and sightseeing tours. The front desk team, the professional staff ready to support guests 24 hours a day, is enthusiastic and cute.
Here are some outstanding facilities in the hotel:
- Bathroom: Spacious bathroom facilities, bathrobes, bathtub, and hair dryer.
- Internet: Free high-speed and stable wifi for visitors to surf the web and go to social networks.
- Garden: The spacious space has outdoor tables and chairs for visitors to read books, drink tea, and rest.
- Terrace/patio: In the series of rooms at the hotel are suitable for sightseeing and admiring the beautiful scenery.
- Airport shuttle support: Fast, attentive, and on time.
- Shared kitchen: Full kitchen utensils and super speed kettle.
- Tour support: Including local cultural tours, bicycle tours, and walking tours, which are very rich to bring many new feelings of experience for visitors.
- Restaurant: Serving cuisine with delicious and unique dishes. There is a special children’s menu with delicious and nutritious food.
- Coffee shop: Located on the hotel premises with wine drinks and delicious coffee.
- Breakfast: Room service with a variety of dishes, buffet.
- Souvenir & gift shop: Visitors can buy tourist gifts made by locals here.
- Room service: Daily housekeeping, dry cleaning, fast laundry, clean and beautiful.
- Receptionist: Enthusiastic and cute 24-hour operation
Built-in 2009, Amantaka is located in the heart of Luang Prabang. The hotel is located in the main building.
- Location: The hill and Chomphet and Monument to President Souphanouvong are located near the property. The center of the city is located within 1 km. The boat dock is nearby.
- Room: A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a laptop safe, and coffee/tea-making facilities, as well as private bathrooms, are provided in the guest rooms. Some rooms overlook the garden. They are decorated in a modern style.
- Eating: Breakfast is served at the restaurant each morning. The lounge restaurant serves local cuisine. Some restaurants nearby include The Dining Room Amantaka, Dao Coffee Luang Prabang, and Timeless Cafe. An American breakfast is served, and charges may apply.
- Entertainment & Business: The hotel offers a library, tennis courts, and complimentary massages and facials. Steam baths, wellness centers, and treatment rooms are available to guests. There is a gym with different sports.
- Internet: Wireless network is available throughout the hotel for free.
- Parking: Free Private parking is available on site.
Satri House Secret Retreats is a luxury resort in Laos and is a popular hotel for Laos private tours. The hotel has a four-season outdoor swimming pool, a spacious and luxurious space, a high-class restaurant, and a bar. Each room at Satri House Secret Retreats offers free wifi, beautiful room furniture, cable TV, flat-screen TV, a minibar, and a separate bathroom. There is a comfortable steam room and a wellness spa center for guests to relax and have a wonderful experience. Professional staff and reception are always available to assist guests 24 hours a day.
The restaurant serves typical Lao cuisine with delicious and attractive dishes from an experienced chef. Drinks are diverse such as wine, delicious coffee, champagne, and fruit juice. Spa facilities and health care, body treatments, and facials from the most natural selected ingredients bring relaxation and refreshment to guests. The spacious and modern sauna gives guests an enjoyable experience during their stay.
This article covers the most popular hotels for Laos private tours with the best service. We hope the suggestions above will give you the best choice of beautiful hotels in Laos for an enjoyable experience!
Vietnam Fast Tours
“Spare your time, Florish your travel”, Vietnam Fast Tours provide fully private personalized holiday packages at highgest quality services. As a local tour operator based in Vietnam, the company offers wide range of travel styles from family hoildays, adventure tours, beach vacation, honeymoon tours to luxury spa & wellness holiday to Southeast Asia. With Vietnam Fast Tours, the clients will experience Southeast Asia in their own way.